Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Karen Loughran <k....@qub.ac.uk> on 2007/05/11 17:58:20 UTC

Re: WSS4J signature authentication, doesn't appear to cross reference ca root authority

Found the solution.  I realise now it does cross reference the ca root
authority.  My problem was that I had not added both the escience root
certificates to the Java system wide cacerts (ie, escience-root.crt and
escience-ca.crt).

Thanks
Karen