Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by "Timothy I. McGinnis" <TM...@asihealth.com> on 2005/09/14 20:02:38 UTC

WSDL and addressing

Hello,

So when I retrieve a wsdl file from a service that uses ws-addressing, what
should it look like?  Will I see some reference to some ws-addressing
properties?  Like an EndpointReference or something else?

Does someone have a web service out there using ws-addressing that I could
see the wsdl?

The company I am working with who wrote the web service says it  uses
ws-addressing but I can't see any thing in the wsdl that say it does except
for the fact that there is no <service> tag.

Tim McGinnis
Software Developer
Amisys Synertech Inc.
Voice: (717) 703-6427
Email: tmcginnis@asihealth.com

Email Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject
to protection under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
of 1996 or other legal sanction.  The message is intended for the sole use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying
of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or
civil penalty.