Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Chris Johnson <aj...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/02 22:36:15 UTC

New Doc volunteer

Hi listmembers!
Please allow me to introduce myself...my name is Chris Johnson and I'm a
tech writer with over 10 years of experience. (I also have a decent amount
of QA experience.) I've been out of the TW field since 2011 but
am currently veering back into the field and would love to contribute in
any way I can to this effort! I live in Massachusetts and am enjoying a
nice winter day here. Thanks for reading this and hope I can help out soon.
Chris Johnson

Re: New Doc volunteer

Posted by Chris Johnson <aj...@gmail.com>.
Good to hear from you Keith!
Thanks for your guidance...I spend a bit of time installing and using the
product and looking at the material you referred to in your message so I'm
getting a feel for it now. I'm hoping I can help keep things moving and
look forward to contributing to this effort.
I'm pretty familiar with Palmer...back from the days I went to UMass and
got off at the Palmer/Ware exit.
Best Regards,
Chris

Re: New Doc volunteer