Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/11/12 22:35:18 UTC

[ANN] Restored commit rights for Andriy Shapochka

I am glad to announce that Cayenne PMC voted to give Apache commit
rights to Andriy Shapochka - one of the initial Cayenne founders and
emeritus contributors. Looking forward to working with Andriy again.

I will initiate the account creation process shortly.

Andrus

Re: [ANN] Restored commit rights for Andriy Shapochka

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
Welcome back Andriy!

Posted by Ahmed Mohombe <am...@yahoo.com>.
> I am glad to announce that Cayenne PMC voted to give Apache commit
> rights to Andriy Shapochka - one of the initial Cayenne founders and
> emeritus contributors. Looking forward to working with Andriy again.
Does this also mean that DataViews won't be "phased out" after all?
(since Andriy seems to be the "original" author of DataViews)

Thanks in advance,

Ahmed.

Re: [ANN] Restored commit rights for Andriy Shapochka

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.
Welcome back Andriy!

Regards,
  - Tore.