Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/19 13:17:36 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Trafodion 2.2.0 released

On 19 March 2018 at 07:49, Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org> wrote:
> The Apache Trafodion Project is proud to announce the release of Apache
>
> Trafodion 2.2.0.
>

> Highlights of this release include :
>
> * First release of the project after graduation from incubation
>
> * DTM enhancements by porting EsgynDB DTM changes to Trafodion
>
> * jdbcT4 for publish to maven central
>
> * Trafodion Elasticity enhancements
>
> * LOB support in JDBC
>
> * RMS enhancements
>
> * Bug fixes
>

> The change log and release notes of the Trafodion 2.2.0 release can be found
> here:
>
> https://trafodion.apache.org/release-notes-2-2-0.html
>

> The Trafodion 2.2.0 release can be downloaded from:
>
> https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/trafodion/apache-trafodion-2.2.0/src/
> or via the download<https://trafodion.apache.org/download.html>
> page in the Apache Trafodion website.

I think it would be better to publish only the trafodion website
download URL in future announce mails.
It has the info needed to download both source and binary, as well as
links to hashes and sigs etc.
And it has links for all current releases.

Whereas the direct link only applies to a specific release of the
source, and it does not have links to hashes and sig.

Posted by Roberta Marton <ro...@esgyn.com>.
+1

Posted by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>.
Hi,