Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Randahl Fink Isaksen <ra...@rockit.dk> on 2003/12/01 08:40:27 UTC

Undeletable user account

Hi

I accidentally created a user account named something like "martin," or
"martin, " and I am having a hard time deleting the account again. When
I use the listusers command, the user keeps showing up, but when I try
to dele the account James says it does not exist. I suppose there might
be an invisible character in the name that I am not aware of. Is there a
way to manually delete a user on the server?

Randahl

RE: Undeletable user account

Posted by Randahl Fink Isaksen <ra...@rockit.dk>.
I found out that I could simply delete the user's file in the users
folder - this seems to work... but is this certain to work? Could there
be any dangling references to the user file or anything?

Randahl