Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/26 08:39:01 UTC

Thank you so much David!

As David would say "long story short" ....
Everything is in the subject of the thread ;-)

Well, just would like to thank you for the great job. You've been for years
a key people in the project. You always thought JEE can be usable and
achieved creating a real community around the project.

The adventure is just starting with TomEE and I hope the story will be as
long as possible, and you and all the community will continue to make it
light, fast, etc... and so interesting.

Those past weeks, you've been very active here, polishing TomEE, optimizing
hundred of milliseconds.
You worked with passion and patience, to re roll binaries, re run tests and
push up new vote, trying to get everybody happy.

I've been already too long.
Thank you again David.

Cheers
Jean-Louis

I guess, we should not forget Romain in the story. Then, thank you Romain.
You've been very active and a key people as well to bring TomEE where it is
today ...

Re: Thank you so much David!

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

+1

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Thank you so much David!

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks goes to everyone!  We're growing and let's put it this way... it isn't because I've figured out how to clone myself :)

Anyone who's been watching knows the large imact that Romain, Andy and Thiago have had on the release.  Romain for his million and one features, Andy for his crazy ability find squish bugs, Thiago for ensuring the one and only part of TomEE people can see didn't make us look like people who don't care about what we do.

So many many details to take care of to really do it right.  My personal contributions are growing smaller in comparison, which has me grinning from ear to ear.  We're growing up!

I'm so excited for us!!

-David