Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Gurminderpal <gu...@bayatree.com> on 2012/01/27 06:57:22 UTC

Help needed

Hi there,
                I am getting following error when deploying my war file
which contains EJBs. I use openejb.war for my ejb beans.

ERROR - Unable to deploy collapsed ear in war /WebApplication1:
Exception: Creating application failed:
E:\Apache-tomcat-6.0.35\webapps\WebApplication1:
org/eclipse/persistence/transaction/JTATransactionController
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Creating application failed:
E:\Apache-tomcat-6.0.35\webapps\WebApplication1:
org/eclipse/persistence/transaction/JTATransactionController
         at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:679)
         at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:450)

http://openejb.apache.org/collapsed-ear.html - The setup page link is
broken. could you please resolve it.?

Hope you fix this asap.

Re: Help needed