Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/03 16:44:02 UTC

URL to call ZooKeeper instead of Solr directly in SolrCloud

Hi,

I am running Solr in Cloud Mode, there is a fault tolerant ZK setup. I
understand that we can use  CloudSolrClient, and it will automatically
adjust when servers go down.

However, I would like to check if there is a way for this to work if we are
using URL from browser? Is there any URL that we can call to the ZooKeeper
to do this fault tolerance instead of calling Solr directly?

I am running Solr 7.3.1 and ZooKeeper 3.4.11.

Regards,
Edwin

Re: URL to call ZooKeeper instead of Solr directly in SolrCloud

Posted by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shawn,

Thanks for the info.

Regards,