Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by abhilash <so...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/22 15:17:17 UTC

organizing HTML pages into subdirectories

I have a sub directory called admin under WEB-INF .My servlet mapping is
 <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>dentaprise</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>/app</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

i have ListClient.html in admin directory.I am unable to get the page
ListClient.where i have to specify my sub directory?
any ideas?

Re: organizing HTML pages into subdirectories

Posted by abhilash <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply.I am using tapestry4  with  tomcat5
I am using friendly URLs and trying to manage someof my HTML pages
in subdirectories .By organising the .java files in the same stucture as
the HTML pages i am getting output as static html pages .All my
"userDefined tapestry components " are not working.I am unable to get
whats the problem.Is it because of Friendly URLs or because of
subdirectories.

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.
Abhilash,

Posted by abhilash <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply but problem is my html page is unable to find its java
class!

Posted by Hans Drexler <dr...@geotax.nl>.
On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 06:17:17 -0700 (PDT), abhilash wrote
> I have a sub directory called admin under WEB-INF .My servlet
> mapping is  <servlet-mapping>      <servlet-name>dentaprise</servlet-
> name>      <url-pattern>/app</url-pattern>   </servlet-mapping>
>
> i have ListClient.html in admin directory.I am unable to get the page
> ListClient.where i have to specify my sub directory?
> any ideas?

You can specify the location in the dentaprise.application file, like this:

  <page name="ListClient" specification-path="admin/ListClients.page"/>

Put the .page and .html file in the same directory. The dentaprise.application
file should be in the WEB-INF directory.

Hope this helps...

----
Hans Drexler
GeoTax en WOZ-Support b.v.
e: drexler@geotax.nl

Re: organizing HTML pages into subdirectories

Posted by abhilash <so...@gmail.com>.