Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Irv Salisbury <ir...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/24 06:02:00 UTC

CForms getting just modified values

For some reason I had trouble finding information on this on the web
or wiki.  I probably just didn't look in the right places.

With CForms, is it possible to find out what values the user actually
changed?  So, if I want to bind a CForm to an XML definition, can I
get the elements "marked" as having been modified so I don't have to
keep the original XML and check it with the resulting one?

Thanks in advance,

Irv

Re: CForms getting just modified values

Posted by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com>.
On Mar 23, 2005, at 9:02 PM, Irv Salisbury wrote:

> For some reason I had trouble finding information on this on the web
> or wiki.  I probably just didn't look in the right places.
>
> With CForms, is it possible to find out what values the user actually
> changed?

You might be able to use the onChange widget property as the basis for
a solution (I'm not sure, this might only be available in the 'v2'
flowscript API).

HTH,
—ml—