Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Benoit TELLIER <bt...@apache.org> on 2024/03/19 07:50:42 UTC

Re: Vote to merge the Java 21 adoption for Apache James PR

Hello,

To conclude this long running discussion, with 5 positive feedback
expressed and no downvotes,
we are going to merge https://github.com/apache/james-project/pull/1963
which upgrades Apache James to Java 21.

Thanks to all people involved on making this move a success.

Best regards,

Benoit TELLIER