Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Dave Irving (Delcam)" <da...@delcam.com> on 2011/05/03 12:48:56 UTC

Re: Manipulating LARGE files

Hi Nick,

Up to my neck in code at the moment, but if you send me the pointers to what is required, i can download the source
and take a look.

Dave Irving

On 28/04/2011 09:25, Nick Burch wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2011, Dave Irving (Delcam) wrote:
>> Is it yet possible to load a single stream from the poifs system, and write it back without having to use the memory based model.
>
> NPOIFS will offer this - it's able to change the contents of a stream where the existing POIFS code can only write new ones.
> However, write support in NPOIFS isn't quite finished yet. If you're interested in helping out, I can give you some pointers on
> what's needed.
>
> Nick

*Dave Irving
*Analyst Programmer
Tel: 0115 714 0951 (Skype In:)
Skype: davidirvingcrispin <skype:davidirvingcrispin?call>
Email: dave.irving@delcam.com <ma...@delcam.com>

*Delcam-Crispin *
Small Heath business Park; Birmingham; B10 0HJ; United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)121 766 5544
Fax: +44 (0)121 766 5511
Web:http://www.delcam-crispin.com/

Re: Manipulating LARGE files

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Tue, 3 May 2011, Dave Irving (Delcam) wrote:
> Up to my neck in code at the moment, but if you send me the pointers to
> what is required, i can download the source and take a look.

http://poi.apache.org/subversion.html should have all you need on getting
the code, and http://poi.apache.org/guidelines.html covers contributing
back

Cheers