Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2006/02/07 18:07:03 UTC

Commit messages in Jira

It seems that the ASF Jira is now wired up into SVN in such a way that
if you put the issue # into your checkin comment, it will automatically
be linked into that issue.  Note the "Subversion Commits" tab.

Regards,
Alan

Re: Commit messages in Jira

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 2/7/06, Alan D. Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> It seems that the ASF Jira is now wired up into SVN in such a way that
> if you put the issue # into your checkin comment, it will automatically
> be linked into that issue.  Note the "Subversion Commits" tab.

Yep, I just wish we had Fisheye at the ASF so the link to the revision
would use that instead of ViewCVS. I did see a thread on
infrastructure@ about setting up Fisheye, I wonder what the status of
this effort is?

Bruce
);'