Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2016/12/02 02:34:51 UTC

Re: In-Memory SQL Grid

Igniters,

I’ve finished reworking, enhancing and expanding our SQL Grid documentation preparing it to 1.8 release.

If you recall, before it was a single page documentation and now it’s a big section that contains, I hope, all the valuable knowledge we can share with Ignite users. Just open the main page (https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-grid <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-grid>) and see what we have there. The only thing that is still missing is a “Distributed DML” documentation that will be made public once 1.8 gets released.

Sergi and other SQL committers & contributes I would encourage you looking over the changed documentation and provide or alter it if I’m wrong somewhere.

—
Denis