Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Javier LoRa <xa...@hotmail.com> on 2013/02/12 06:42:30 UTC

Auto complete

Hello teamToday I found the bug 121706The user reports about  number of allowed words in an auto complete. He says that the limit must be 50000 but in his computer the limit is 10000.Someone can you say me what is the limit of number of allowed words in an auto complete?
Javier Lopez

Re: Auto complete

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:42 AM, Javier LoRa <xa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello teamToday I found the bug 121706The user reports about  number of allowed words in an auto complete. He says that the limit must be 50000 but in his computer the limit is 10000.Someone can you say me what is the limit of number of allowed words in an auto complete?
> Javier Lopez

I think he is saying "should" in the sense of he thinks this would be
an improvement.  He is not saying it should be 50,000 because of a
specification requirement or anything like that.

So you should change the Issue Type for this one to ENHANCEMENT.

Thanks!

-Rob