Posted to p-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Nye, Brent A (Brent)" <br...@lucent.com> on 2001/07/01 21:49:23 UTC

RE: Xerces-p 1.5 on HP-UX, can't get past "make"

Jason,

Here are the lines around line 81 of types.h.

#  ifndef _FPOS64_T

#    define _FPOS64_T

#    if !defined(__STDC_32_MODE__)

       typedef int64_t fpos64_t;        /* 64bit position inside a file */

#    endif

#  endif /* _FPOS64_T */

#  ifndef _FPOS_T

#    define _FPOS_T

#    ifdef _APP32_64BIT_OFF_T

typedef int64_t fpos_t; /*position inside a file*/ <------- this is line 81

#    else

       typedef long fpos_t;

#    endif

#  endif /* _FPOS_T */

#  ifndef _FSBLOCKS32_T

#    define _FSBLOCKS32_T

     typedef uint32_t fsblkcnt32_t;     /* blocks within a file system */

#  endif /* _FSBLOCKS32_T */

I also have a types.h that is in /usr/include/sys that has some defenses
from this
version.  Line 81 appears the same in that file, however.

Jason wrote:
Without knowing whats in types.h around line 81, I can't help...

Re: Xerces-p 1.5 on HP-UX, can't get past "make"

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.
"Nye, Brent A (Brent)" <br...@lucent.com> writes:

> Jason,
>
> Here are the lines around line 81 of types.h.
>
> #  ifndef _FPOS64_T
>
> #    define _FPOS64_T
>
> #    if !defined(__STDC_32_MODE__)
>
>        typedef int64_t fpos64_t;        /* 64bit position inside a file */
>
> #    endif
>
> #  endif /* _FPOS64_T */
>

> #  ifndef _FPOS_T
>
> #    define _FPOS_T
>
> #    ifdef _APP32_64BIT_OFF_T
>
> typedef int64_t fpos_t; /*position inside a file*/ <------- this is line 81

Urrmmm.... It looks like it has no idea what a int64_t is. I know that
doesn't help much, but I can't be much more useful just yet.

jas.