Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/16 18:01:40 UTC

[RESULT] Release Apache Commons Weaver 1.0 based on RC3

The following votes were cast:

Gary Gregory -1
Bruno Kinoshita +1 (non-binding)
Oliver Heger +1
Romain Manni-Bucau +1 (non-binding)
Matt Benson +1
Benedikt Ritter +1

Per the standards set forth at
https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes, this vote
passes. However it should be noted that this vote was not without
contention: issues were noted with the depth of information available on
the component web site (these were the basis of the -1 vote received), as
well as the recursive dependencies in the build. Despite my sincerely held
feelings of impatience expressed along the way (i.e. I'm not going to say
"I didn't mean it"), I do take consensus seriously and desire to fix these
issues to the satisfaction of the community. Please do not hesitate to poke
me periodically to make sure these items are taken care of.

Thanks to all who voted or otherwise contributed to the process whether in
the affirmative or otherwise.

Matt