Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Janvier Majirus <ma...@yahoo.fr> on 2005/03/07 18:24:15 UTC

cocoon caching

Hi all!
I used cocoon2 for my web application. My app query a
document under database via cocoon. But, cocoon does
not at some moment return updated data; it return the
last ones. and then i need to restart cocoon which run
under tomcat to access updated data.
My questions are:
how can i configure cocoon for accessing updated data
after every request? More precisely, is it a cache
parameter to fix before doing this?
should anyone know what can be another reason of this
annoyance?
All suggestions are welcome!
regards,

Majirus

Re: cocoon caching

Posted by Janvier Majirus <ma...@yahoo.fr>.
Thank Bertrand,
i will keep in mind your remark about cross-posting to both users and dev lists.
regards.

Majirus

Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> wrote:
Le 7 mars 05, à 18:24, Janvier Majirus a écrit :

> ...how can i configure cocoon for accessing updated data
> after every request?...

The easiest might be to disable caching on the relevant pipelines, by
adding type="noncaching" to your .

Note that cross-posting to both user and dev lists is not welcome, the
user list is appropriate in your case.

-Bertrand

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/pkcs7-signature name=smime.p7s

---------------------------------
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Re: cocoon caching

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 7 mars 05, à 18:24, Janvier Majirus a écrit :

> ...how can i configure cocoon for accessing updated data
> after every request?...

The easiest might be to disable caching on the relevant pipelines, by
adding type="noncaching" to your <map:pipeline>.

Re: cocoon caching

Posted by Janvier Majirus <ma...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi all,

My pipeline which query database is:

<map:match pattern="db/**">

<map:match type="request-parameter" pattern="xpath">

<map:generate src="xmldb:xindice-embed:///db/{../1}#{1}"/>

<map:serialize type="xml"/>

</map:match>

<map:generate src="xmldb:xindice-embed:///db/{1}"/>

<map:serialize type="xml"/>

</map:match>

and my request is like this: http://tomcat_home/cocoon/security/db/csysec/medical;

thank for any suggestion,

Majirus

Daniel McOrmond <dm...@gmail.com> wrote:Ok. So are you using the XMLDBTransformer? Or the XMLDBGenerator?

Send along one of your database accessing pipelines and everybody can
take a look at it.

-Daniel

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:35:38 +0100 (CET), Janvier Majirus
wrote:
> I'm accessing information in database via a link with
> an url like:
> http://tomcat_home/cocoon/security/db/csysec/medical
> where security is a subdirectory of cocoon with a
> subsitemap.
> My database is curently Xindice Native XML Database.
>
> regards
>
> Janvier

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Re: cocoon caching