Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Juan Jesús Cremades Monserrat <re...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/26 16:31:29 UTC

[JMeter] - About Web Services

Hi,

I'm reading about JMeter and I have a question about the test with Web
Services. When I send a number of request, for example 15, and all the
request results correct but the XML content could have some message error.

Does some meaning exist to detect if the XML message has an error inside?

Example:

   1. Correct result: <?xml version
   2. Bad result: <?xml version ...><error>Message Error</error>

Thanks

Re: [JMeter] - About Web Services

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#assertions