Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Christian Søhoel <ch...@tietoenator.com> on 2002/10/28 08:55:50 UTC

Problem with bean:define

Hi all,

When using the bean:define tag as <bean:define id="no"
name="individListeForm" property="fraIndex"/> the following error occurs;

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Define tag can contain only one of name
attribute, value attribute, or body content
at org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.DefineTag.doEndTag(DefineTag.java:256)
at _grundmodul._lister._personliste._jspService(_personliste.java:80)
[SRC:/grundmodul/lister/personliste.jsp:19]
at com.orionserver[Oracle9iAS (9.0.3.0.0) Containers for
J2EE].http.OrionHttpJspPage.service(OrionHttpJspPage.java:56)

According to the error message I'm using an illegal combination of the name,
value and body content, but I can't see where ? For instance, it is possible
for me to use the bean:write as <bean:write name="individListeForm"
property="fraIndex" format="0"/> in the same jsp.

Regards Christian