Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Mantri, Mr. Ramesh" <ma...@nrlmry.navy.mil> on 2003/03/19 02:19:48 UTC

two copies of each post

Thank you for the info. I have been getting two copies of
every post. Did someone else notice this? Could this be fixed
somehow?
sincerely,
Ramesh

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
If you are getting 2 copies - odds are you are subscribed twice with 2
aliases.

For a given duplicate - check your message headers very carefully and
see if they are different and possible unsubscribe to get rid of the
duplicate address.

For example, another set email system mangles my email address like this:
timfunk@otherdomain.com (official email)
timothy_funk@otherdomain.com (Is how my outgoing email is sent)

As well as 9 other aliases that are available. Ug!

-Tim