Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Urbani, Edmund" <ed...@lilandit.com> on 2014/07/31 11:00:33 UTC

Form.isRootForm() question

Hello all,

after running into problems submitting an AJAX form in a modal window with
Safari or Chrome, I found this solution: I simply override isRootForm() and let
it return false. I do have similar cases like this to fix, and I was wondering
what problems could arise from this change, or whether I should instead add
another otherwise useless form to the main page to act as the root form instead.

Any advice? Also note that I am using Wicket 1.4.23 here, and though we are
planning to upgrade I still need to fix this with the old version.

Kind regards,
  Edmund

--

Edmund Urbani
Liland IT Team

Email: Edmund.Urbani@Lilandit.com <ma...@lilandit.com>

Liland IT GmbH ...does IT better
Tel: +43 463 220111
Fax: +43 463 220111-33
Tel(GER): +49 221 65028588

Find us at Facebook http://facebook.com/Lilandit
http://green-badges.com
http://iventcloud.com
http://Lilandit.com

<http://www.LilandIT.com> <http://www.LilandIT.com>

Copyright © 2013, Liland IT GmbH

Diese Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese Email irrtuemlich erhalten
haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail.
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorised
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is strictly
forbidden.

Re: Form.isRootForm() question

Posted by "Urbani, Edmund" <ed...@lilandit.com>.
And I see that this has not changed in Wicket 6 (or even 7), so we'll definitely
do it that way. Thanks!

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.