Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dan Diodati <da...@nightfire.com> on 2002/06/20 22:14:46 UTC

configuring auto loading webapps (tomcat 4.0.3)

Is there a way to configure each autoloading webapp without having to add an
entry to the server.xml?
I know that webapps are autoloaded from the webapps directory, the problem
is that I need to configure a
custom loader for each webapp and I don't want to change the server.xml for
each new webapp(we will have
lots of them). The older tomcat had support to configure different context's
in different files, which would get added to
the server.xml during runtime. With tomcat 4.0.3 they seem to have lost this
feature.I tried to use the DefaultContext
configuration but it does not seem to accept a Loader setting. Anyone know
of a way around this?

  _____

Dan Diodati
dan@nightfire.com