Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ryan Vanderwerf <ry...@clubcastlive.com> on 2000/05/02 03:54:23 UTC

Apache 404 -> tomcat jsp

I was wondering if anyone knows how to make the Apache ErrorDocument 404 run
a jsp instead. If I put a .jsp file into the Error document directive, all I
get is this:
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

If I put an html file in it works fine. I've done with before within Jserv,
perhaps something in tomcat itself has to accompany the Apache ErrorDocument
directive?

Ryan Vanderwerf