Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Koci <ma...@aura.cz> on 2010/02/08 23:09:05 UTC

[core] Status of state saving implementation in current trunk

Hello,

what is the current status of state saving implementation in myfaces
core trunk? Is it a "work in progress" or should it work?
For example I noticed that server state saving with facelets is
completely broken (FaceletViewDeclarationLanguage calls
stateMgr.saveView only for client state saving) - should I write jira
issue or somebody is working on it?

Regards,

Martin Kočí

Re: [core] Status of state saving implementation in current trunk

Posted by Martin Koci <ma...@aura.cz>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-2540

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi