Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Edna Dias Canedo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/30 18:15:43 UTC

Impact of COVID-19 on Open Source Development Activities

Dear all,

This is a reminder to take The Impact of COVID-19 on Open Source
Development Activities Survey that was sent to you a few days ago:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedJ1LT8AgLCoQMuyIcIxuoUsLHy6mzGf5-TEsWj64Y-FCDrQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you already have taken the survey, you do not need to take the survey
again.

Normally, we would not send you a reminder if you had already completed a
survey, but because this survey is truly anonymous, we aren't able to track
who has or has not completed the survey. In case you missed the earlier
announcement, the survey is intended to investigate how quarantine due
COVID-19 is affecting, or has affected, the activities in the open source
software projects.

Best wishes.
--
PhD Edna Dias Canedo
Associate Professor

Impact of COVID-19 on Open Source Development Activities