Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Ryan Schachte <co...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/21 01:44:01 UTC

Interpreting ORC Java Reference

Hi team,
I'm new to ORC and m interested in getting confirmation on how I interpret
the structure of the vectorized row/column vectors.

Re: Interpreting ORC Java Reference

Posted by Ryan Schachte <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Owen,
Thanks for the quick reply. I accidentally sent that prior question too
soon and resent a follow-up with my actual question in a new thread.

Thank you!
Ryan

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.