Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com> on 2005/10/06 10:15:38 UTC

Re: rivet website architectures

Anton Osennikov wrote:

[ I CC'ed the devel list so that everyone can see what you've done:-) ]

> Hello David!
>
> I finished the page I said about:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/tcl/RivetWishWay
>
> Hope it will be useful.

Yes, it looks good to me.  It's not my preferred way of doing apps with
Rivet, but I think it's a good technique in any case and is worth having
as a reference.

If I get some time, I'll put up a few ideas of my own.  If others have a
system they use, this would be a great place to put it.

> For some reason link to apache tcl wiki is gone from
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/ now. The page is immutable. Will you ask
> them to return the link back?

I was able to edit it and put it back, thanks for pointing that out!

Thankyou,
--
David N. Welton
- http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/