Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by kaygee <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/26 22:12:47 UTC

Ivy Report License Column

I've seen a couple posts here talk about populating the License column in the
Ivy report. I just want to clarify that if the POM has the license data in
the directory used it would pull the license information?

For example...

I have the dependency defined...

<dependency org="org.antlr" name="antlr" rev="3.1.1" />

Which is coming from...

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/antlr/antlr/3.1.1/antlr-3.1.1.jar

If I look at the HTTP directory I see the POM which contains the license
information.

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/antlr/antlr/3.1.1/antlr-3.1.1.pom

But when my report generates I don't see the license column populated. Maybe
I'm missing something?

Thanks!

Re: Ivy Report License Column

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Please create a jira ticket and attach the xml and html reports to it...

Maarten

Posted by kaygee <ka...@gmail.com>.
I'm using Ivy 2.0.0...

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.