Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Berndt Sevcik <se...@ict.tuwien.ac.at> on 2009/10/23 11:21:18 UTC

SCA Native timeline

We are curerntly investigating the usage of SCA Native for our next projects. The last release (M3) seems to be very old. Is there still development on this project or will it die in the future?

Berndt

Re: SCA Native timeline

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Berndt Sevcik wrote:
> We are curerntly investigating the usage of SCA Native for our next projects. The last release (M3) seems to be very old. Is there still development on this project or will it die in the future?
>
> Berndt

There's not a lot going on. Giorgio recently integrated Axis2c 1.6 with
cpp/sdo and I've been doing a little bit in cpp/sca too, at a slow rate
of an hour or two of spare time on some weekends as I'm really busy with
my work and life.

So, there's not a lot of activity now but it's still alive.

The beauty of open-source is that if you're interested you can
participate too and contribute any improvements you make for your
projects. The cpp code base is not big and easy to change.

--
Jean-Sebastien