Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by pitaeva <an...@logica.com> on 2009/04/17 12:16:35 UTC

Invalid Oracle-URL

Hi all,

I am connecting to the oracle database via Ibatis and getting
the java.sql.SQLException: Invalid Oracle-URL

I am using oracle client installation (for oracle 10g-10.2.0.1) /oracle
thick driver as jdbc-driver and have

<property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="jdbc:oracle:oci@orcl"/>

If I connect the same database with the same url from java directly (without
Ibatis), it works fine.

What am I doing wrong?  Could anybody help me ?

Many thanks in advance!!

Re: Invalid Oracle-URL

Posted by Richard Yee <ry...@cruzio.com>.
Try jdbc:oracle:oci:@your_hostname:1521:your_sid