Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hasnain Badami <ha...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/06 18:20:47 UTC

Re: orange line onhover w/ panelTabbedPane in Firefox

Hi
I am having the same problem. i.e. An orange line appears at the top of each
panel tab whenever hovering over the tab. This is true for both IE and
firefox. Any solutions?

Thanks
Hassnain

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

@Martin, also have to do a look on the mail-address..could not believe that. :)

Had a quick look on this issue;

I don`t know why this style is applied to the tabbed pane component,
but once you do an hover over the tab, the predefined style

.myFaces_panelTabbedPane_inactiveHeaderCell input:hover {
     border-top: orange solid 2px;
}

is invoked. As a consequence, the orange border is shown on the top,
also the "jumping" effect origins from this hover movement.

If you specify your own styleclass, this default stylesheet should not
be rendered out.

Does this style make sense to anyone? If not, we should remove it from
the component.

cheers,

Gerald

On 4/6/06, Hasnain Badami <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I am having the same problem. i.e. An orange line appears at the top of each
> panel tab whenever hovering over the tab. This is true for both IE and
> firefox. Any solutions?
>
> Thanks
> Hassnain
>

> On 3/23/06, Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> wrote:
> > Weird.  Which version of IE? I have 6.  None of the other devs here have
> it w/ IE either.
> >
> > Dennis Byrne

Gerald Müllan
Schelleingasse 2/11