Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Harmeet Bedi <hb...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/29 09:51:54 UTC

Re: showcasing Avalon

I think it is a very good to eat your own dog food and showcase it.
I think there should be place for demos, but also if one can run parts of
Jakarta site on Jakarta projects, then it should be attempted

2 good objectives would be to migrate
- Mailing lists to James, listserv facilities.
- Mail Archives UI using Jakarta-JSP and the TagLib project. I believe 4.0
uses Avalon, but not 3.2.1.

Harmeet
A Comment non-suit.  :-)
g'night!