Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Peter Velichko <pe...@softline.kiev.ua> on 2002/03/11 20:07:00 UTC

page sequence of different last page and rest pages

Hi!

Please suggest how can I create page sequence of different last page and
rest pages with FOP 0.20.3.
The following code ship is not work correctly unfortunately :(
<fo:page-sequence-master master-name="my-sequence">
		<fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="first"
master-reference="common_page"/>
		<fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="rest"
master-reference="common_page"/>
		<fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="last"
master-reference="last_page"/>
</fo:page-sequence-master>

Thank you in advance
Peter Velichko

RE: page sequence of different last page and rest pages

Posted by Peter Velichko <pe...@softline.kiev.ua>.
Many thanks.