Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Mika Moilanen <mi...@stybba.ntc.nokia.com> on 2003/02/11 12:38:06 UTC

Using WAS's ANT tasks?

I'd like to use Websphere5.0 com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.* with ANT,
but I had to provide a task definition for this in my own build file,
for example:

<taskdef name="wsejbdeploy" classname="com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.WsEjbDeploy"/>

Does anyone know wheter IBM provides these definitions in some file --
it'd be tedious to write own definitions for every task?

--
Best Regards,
	Mika

Re: Using WAS's ANT tasks?

Posted by Dale Anson <da...@germane-software.com>.
You can do it once by using

<taskdef resource="name/of/property/file"/>

where the resource references a property file is in this format:

taskname=classname

e.g.

wsejdbeploy=com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.WsEjbDeploy

Add a line per task, and include the task def just once in each build file.

Hope this helps!

Dale Anson
danson@germane-software.com