Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com> on 2002/08/30 20:05:46 UTC

Re: Infinite redirect - ignore msg

Hi,

Never mind.  I'm using an out-of-date Turbine but was searching more recent
source code.  Probably time to update.  Found a description of the issue here.

http://www.mail-archive.com/turbine-dev%40jakarta.apache.org/msg03660.html

Apologies for not searching a bit more thoroughly before posting.  Hope
everyone has a great labor day weekend.

WILL