Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@us.ibm.com> on 2003/05/07 21:51:49 UTC

further contributions

Just to let y'all know,

Recently I've been asked by my management to move my attention off of Axis
and on to other internal activities.  This basically means that, unless
circumstances change, I will no longer be making contributions to this
project.  This accounts for why my burst of activity in the February /
Early March timeframe has been folllowed by a long period of silence.  The
async work I had begun is the piece most affected by this change and I
hope that someone else will pick up this work and run with it.  It's been
an interesting trip and I hope all goes well with the project.

- James M Snell
  jasnell@us.ibm.com
  http://www.ibm.com
  (877) 511-5082 / Office