Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Antelmo Aguilar <aa...@nd.edu> on 2019/01/17 21:56:03 UTC

stats.field using Config API

Hi all,

I am trying to set multiple stats.field parameters to get the min and max
of multiple fields in one request.  I am able do this by doing this in the
URL stats.field=statsfield1&stats.field=statsfield2&stats.field=statsfield3

I would like to replicate this, but in the configoverlay.json file, but I
can't get it working.  I am only able to set one of the stats field by
using something like this:

"requesthanlder": {
      "name": "/query",
      "class": "solr.SearchHandler",
      "defaults": {
        "echoParams": "all",
        "df": "text"
      },
      "invariants": {
        "wt": "json",
        "json.nl": "map",
        "rows": 0,
        "stats": "true",
        "stats.field": "statsfield1"
      }
}

The issue is that the above request handler only allows me to set one
stats.field parameter.  If I add another stats.field parameter underneath,
it just overrides the value instead of adding another stats.field to the
request.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Antelmo