Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Jacob Abraham <ab...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/14 02:24:50 UTC

Spark Custom Receiver

Hi Folks,

I have written a custom Spark receiver and in my testing I have found that
its doing its job properly.

However, I am wondering if someone could shed some light on how the
"driver" could query the "receiver" for some information. In other words,
how can I make the driver talk to the receivers to get some information
from it ? This information could be something like the state of the
receiver or some statistics about the receiver itself...

Regards,
-Abe

Re: Spark Custom Receiver

Posted by Tathagata Das <ta...@gmail.com>.
That is not yet in the roadmap. If there is sufficient demand for it,
we can think about it. But exposing internal communication details in
a API stable manner is usually a little tricky.

TD

Re: Spark Custom Receiver

Posted by Jacob Abraham <ab...@gmail.com>.

Re: Spark Custom Receiver