Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Swen - swen.io" <me...@swen.io> on 2019/04/11 21:54:42 UTC

clean up some blocks at CloudStack page

Dear community,

I propose some rearrangements and clean ups for the CloudStack start page
and I am asking for opinions on my proposals:

1) "Latest Announcement" - I would push it more down on the page. It looks
lost at the top and shows an empty content. To click on he RSS icon to get
content could not be clear to everyone.

2) "About CloudStack " should be the first block at top left because this is
what CloudStack is all about. ;-)

3) "Project Announcements" is empty and should be deleted or filled with
content. I am not sure if this is a bug, because I can remember that block
had content in the past. Please correct me if I am wrong.

cu Swen