Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com> on 2003/02/06 18:54:11 UTC

Dependency checking

If I defined a dependency on a SNAPSHOT jar, will maven redownload that
jar if a newer version is posted to the remote repository?

Re: Dependency checking

Posted by Incze Lajos <in...@mail.matav.hu>.
On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 11:54:11AM -0600, Quinton McCombs wrote:
> If I defined a dependency on a SNAPSHOT jar, will maven redownload that
> jar if a newer version is posted to the remote repository?

Yes. Unless you set the 'maven.mode.online' property to false somewhere
(e.g. in your project.properties).

incze

Re: Dependency checking

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.