Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org> on 2015/05/28 16:32:35 UTC

JIRA slow or down?

I have troubles to access JIRA. I asked someone to try to open it and he
has the same issue.
Is it only us? Or there is troubles with JIRA?

Thanks,

JM

Re: JIRA slow or down?

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Ok, thanks Ram.

It was also very slow and not stable yesterday. There might be work in
progress...

Re: JIRA slow or down?

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
If you check out http://status.apache.org/ and scroll down to the uptime
chart for jira, it currently shows failure at a threshold of 30 seconds.

--
Sean

Re: JIRA slow or down?

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.