Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rubén Naranjo Izquierdo <rn...@alumnos.upm.es> on 2006/01/13 11:23:02 UTC

[Axis2-0.94] Weird wsdl2java behaviour

  Hi all,

  I've been using Axis2-0.94 wsdl2java this last two days and I've realized that "-p" and "-pn" options have no efect when compiling my wsdl. I mean, they have no effect.

  But the real weird thing comes when I change the order of the parameters in wsdl2java call. With the following call:

./WSDL2Java.sh -uri $HOME/project/wsdl/mywsdl.wsdl -ss -sd -t -d xmlbeans -o $HOME/project/ -p org.objectweb.service -sn MyService -pn MySecondPortType

  I get the code generated (in default package) and this output:

Warning - Multiple endpoints found - picking the first endpoint!

  But with the following call (note that is the same call, but with the parameters's order canged):

./WSDL2Java.sh -uri $HOME/project/wsdl/mywsdl.wsdl -o $HOME/project/ -p org.objectweb.service -t -ss -sd -d xmlbeans -sn MyService -pn MySecondPortType

 I get the following exception with no code generated:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Local part not allowed to be null
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:118)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:31)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Local part not allowed to be null
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(SimpleDBExtension.java:152)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:80)
        ... 2 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Local part not allowed to be null
        at javax.xml.namespace.QName.<init>(QName.java:85)
        at javax.xml.namespace.QName.<init>(QName.java:70)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaType.getQName(XmlSchemaType.java:91)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleElement(SchemaBuilder.java:1496)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleSequence(SchemaBuilder.java:979)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleComplexContentExtension(SchemaBuilder.java:895)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleComplexContent(SchemaBuilder.java:684)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleComplexType(SchemaBuilder.java:592)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleElement(SchemaBuilder.java:1501)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleXmlSchemaElement(SchemaBuilder.java:107)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCollection.read(XmlSchemaCollection.java:233)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(SimpleDBExtension.java:86)
        ... 3 more

Re: [Axis2] Converting from XmlObject to OMElement

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Ruben,

Please log a bug with your code, we will try with latest SVN to see if
it has problems and try to fix it.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Rubén Naranjo Izquierdo <rn...@alumnos.upm.es>.

Re: [Axis2-0.94] wsdl2java -N option

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ruben,
Well we  are planning to do this enhancement in the near future but it has
not been done yet. sadly there's no workaround at the moment.

--
Ajith Ranabahu

[Axis2-0.94] wsdl2java -N option

Re: [Axis2-0.94] Weird wsdl2java behaviour

Posted by Rubén Naranjo Izquierdo <rn...@alumnos.upm.es>.
   Sorry for taking so long to answer! I modified the .sh file changing "%1
%2..." for "%*", and wsdl2java worked as expected. "-p" and "-pn" options
work at last.

  I also tried invoking java directly on the wsdl2java class
(org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java) and it worked in the same way that the
modified (%*) script.

  Thanks for your help,

        Ruben.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
i fixed it in SVN yesterday, we will use AXIS2_HOME from now on.

Posted by Dong Liu <ed...@gmail.com>.
I agree.

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dong,all

Posted by Dong Liu <ed...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dong Liu <ed...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
> [...]

> SchemaBuilder.java:979)
> >         at
> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleComplexContentExtension(
> SchemaBuilder.java:895)
> >         at
> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleComplexContent (
> SchemaBuilder.java:684)
> >         at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleComplexType(
> SchemaBuilder.java:592)
> >         at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleElement(
> SchemaBuilder.java :1501)
> >         at
> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleXmlSchemaElement(
> SchemaBuilder.java:107)
> >         at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCollection.read(
> XmlSchemaCollection.java:233)
> >         at
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(

Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2-0.94] Weird wsdl2java behaviour

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Rubén,