Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Guruprasad R <gu...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/31 05:04:10 UTC

Opening link on a remote machine

Hi,

I was wondering if i can achieve a solution to the below mentioned problem
using Jmeter.

I have a URL [basically downloads a file] that i need to open on several
remote machines. Is it possible to open the URL on a remote machine using
Jmeter?

Regards,
Guruprasad R

Re: Opening link on a remote machine

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
Sure, but if you're just looking for a way to automate downloading files
there are better, simpler solutions.

--
e: davelnewton@gmail.com
m: 908-380-8699