Posted to user@ant.apache.org by shiplu <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/03 20:15:37 UTC

XmlPropertiesUpdater.java:16: package org.apache.tools.ant does not exist

Hello list,

I am getting this error. There are a lot of errors like this. I dont
know how to resolve it.
It seems Its related to some package which is missing. I have very
limited knowledge about Java technology.
Could anyone help me?

Full error log http://pastie.org/2014838

--
Shiplu Mokadd.im
Follow me, http://twitter.com/shiplu

Re: XmlPropertiesUpdater.java:16: package org.apache.tools.ant does not exist

Posted by shiplu <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 2:41 AM, Echlin, Robert
<Ro...@windriver.com> wrote:
> Hi shiplu,
> What package are you trying to build?
There are several packages.
> Does this package have a readme or other text file that describes
>  what packages you need and where to put them, and how to tell
>  the build script where to find them?
The build scripts and other utilities are same as original. Its
working on a VM I usually work on.  But its not working on my machine.
I have copied the exact source tree from a working VM.
The source tree is intact.
What I did extra is install required jdk and ant

My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net

Posted by "Echlin, Robert" <Ro...@windriver.com>.
Hi shiplu,