Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Juergen Hoffmann <ho...@apache.org> on 2007/04/25 17:20:15 UTC

question

Hi all,

i would like to update all necessary license Headers so we can move forward
with the releases, we have in the pipeline. Which license is the right one to
insert and on which branches should I update those?

Kind regards

Juergen

Re: question

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Juergen Hoffmann wrote:
> i would like to update all necessary license Headers so we can move forward
> with the releases, we have in the pipeline. Which license is the right one to
> insert and on which branches should I update those?

You know about Hennings CodeWrestler, do you? It's just setting the
right configuration and off you go, a matter of minutes. The license
header policy of the ASF can be found in
http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

Actually, the headers need to be updated in all branches that we want to
do further releases from, that is core/trunk,
core/branches/TURBINE_2_3_BRANCH, fulcrum/trunk, maybe site.

Bye, Thomas.