Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by "Tan, Lee" <Le...@qg.com> on 2005/11/08 16:55:08 UTC

Sybase ASE Drivers

Posting a follow-up to a problem I had using the Sybase ASE Drivers at
the end of September.

In a nutshell the IsIClonable check on the connection object returns
true, but cloning fails unless there is a connection string present in
the original object.  CR 406460 has been submitted (although I don't see
it on the support site) but at this point I don't have an ETA for the
fix.  I'll keep the list posted on the progress.