Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jörg Schaible <Jo...@Elsag-Solutions.com> on 2005/11/24 11:09:16 UTC

Configuring test-jar

Hello,

accoring to http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-attached-tests.html it is possible to create an artifact from the tests. In my case I do not want to include anything, since I have a test kit *and* unit tests and I want to include only the test kit. Since the main artifact and the test kit have circular dependencies by nature I cannot factor them out into an own project. http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/test-jar-mojo.html seems not to offer any configuration possibility for this.

- Jörg