Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sbutalia <sb...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/29 02:43:53 UTC

Pulling Messages via CorrelationID

I would like to put messages into a queue and retrieve them via a
correlationID when an event is invoked by a user. example:

1. I try to create a record
2. The system finds a duplicate and queues up the duplicate in  the
"duplicate queue" id=123
3. I resolve the duplicate
3. The system fires the topic "Duplicate Resolved" id=123
4. The system now needs to grab the duplicate item from "duplicate queue"
via the correlationID 123...

How I perform the last step once? and pull the item from the queue that
matches the id 123?

I would like to avoid setting up a dynamic long running listener because if
the server restarts then there goes my listener. Or may be there is a way to
persist my listener?

Thanks.